One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read somewhere here in a thread here who the Hot Toys female USMC 3rd force service support group was alike, but i cant find that thread as i dont know what to search for! :dunno
So here it goes; who do you think she looks like?

The name i have Given her is Patricia McEvan Lewis. ;)

:hat

·
Marooned Islander
24 Posts
Kristanna Loken from Terminator 3.

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Change the hair and it looks like Dr Alana Bloom from Hannibal:

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
She does bear more than a passing resemblance to Loken. I found a number of threads in a search here.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She does bear more than a passing resemblance to Loken. I found a number of threads in a search here.
That link gives no result in search for me. It only says: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. :sadpace

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Sorry, must only stay active a short bit. Plug keywords USMC 3rd force service support group into the search engine, that should bring up 11 threads, plus this thread.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,930 Posts
I think that Loken was the one HT was aiming for when it was first released. That was an awesome figure. MARPAT was off though.

On a side not, I met here at Calgary Expo last year. 10 years after T3, she's still quite easy on the eyes, and quite personable as well. Had a good chat with her about her movies. She was in killer shape for T3, in all senses of the word. HAHA

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
88reaper88 that picture is quite spot on exept the eye and hair color. :thumb ;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have the USMC female figure, and the main difference I can see, is her hair is in a small knob at the top of her neck. Has yours been customized with that braid?
I made that braid myself using an yellow tube and an yellow rope like string. ;)

The eye colour is right:
There i must disagree as my head have green eyes.

If the pic was clearer it would show better!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts