One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I like it! Another great paint job. I think this Frontline Indy looks more like the Indy in the movie posters. I always thought that the original Frontline sculpt's nose was a little big; however, I think it looks more like the Crystal Skull older Indy since Ford has gotten a little grittier-looking over the years.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like it! Another great paint job. I think this Frontline Indy looks more like the Indy in the movie posters. I always thought that the original Frontline sculpt's nose was a little big; however, I think it looks more like the Crystal Skull older Indy since Ford has gotten a little grittier-looking over the years.
Thanks you guys. You know Kim, I thought the same thing before i painted it, I was debating on whether or not to make him look old like the new movie. Guess i'll have to get another one :)

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
I like the paintjob, but I liked the original Indy sculpt a lot more than this. I actually think Trevor Grove's sculpt on the SS one is better than this is. It was seeing the original that made me want to do an Indy, and it got me into bashing, so I was sad to see that it'd no longer be available. I'm aware these views may not be popular but I call it how I see it.

CHEERS!

·
Danish Special Forces
988 Posts
Love it. Very nice paint job. Indy rides again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts