One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big shout out to Lonnie at H2Creative. The Hudson head I got from him recently is quality all around. It was one of his new "realistic flesh" colored heads. Pictures can't quite capture how awesomelly realistic this thing looks... I'm going to try to get some better photos, but this thing looks absolutely real... I love it!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I appreciate the comments all around.

The sculpt is the same as the traditional offering. The material is custom ordered by the customer.

I offer almost everything in my catalog in any material and or color you want. All you have to do is ask. There is no up charge for different colors and in this case no up charge for the material. Occasionally the material requires a small additional fee but that is pretty rare.

This material is my 'realistic flesh tone' as opposed to the opaque flesh tone. The material has some unique properties that are unique to it besides the obvious. It is practically impervious to breakage due to dropping. It also wet sands like no other material in the hobby... you can polish it to incredible standards.

The drawback is most people are not prepared to deal with it properly when painting and they wind up covering up the quality that makes it so special.

This material is my default material when someone orders a painted version from me directly.

Lonnie
TK570
H2Creative

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the tidbits... I have seen some amazing pieces done with this material but a lot of folks are notoriously tight lipped about how they do it, so I was just winging it. I plan on getting more to experiment with, but I was pleased with the results I got. And again, thanks for offering such an awesome sculpt!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great sculpt, great job ad the painting. I'm looking at picking up Hicks, Apone and Hudson from Lonnie.

This material is my default material when someone orders a painted version from me directly.
Lonnie I didn't realize you offered painted sculpts.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have really been dragging my feet on the whole order form. This is due to two things. One I had developed on my own a whole new form that is interactive and sends me information in e-mail from the PDF but working out the bugs has been a nightmare with other work too. Second, I am seriously considering a whole site overhaul with a cart system and there are a lot of logistics to work out with the developer.

So for now it still works best to just e-mail me with your wants and needs. I'll try as best I can to make everyone happy as quickly as possible.

Thanks
Lonnie
Tk570
H2Creative

·
marios1
313 Posts
your new heads

Hi Lonnie, after the three heads ,Eastwood,van cleef and Eli Wallach, the Valkirie t.cruise,and Paxton of tombstone, which other heads have you realized ,available to sell?Have you ,or you ll realize same african american heads too? Your Apone is ,for me, the better aa heads ,that i have ever seen and, obviously had!!!!Thanks m.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts