One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just finished reading the book by Ewan Macgregor titled 'The Long Way Round'. Also just watched all the episodes. I was wondering where I can get the bikes they were using. They are BMW GS1150. Also was wondering if any manufacturers make biking gear in 1/6. I'm planning a bash on it. Any kind of help is much appreciated.

For more info, please visit www.longwayround.com

I've attached pictures of the bike and what they wore.

Attachments

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
I loved Long Way Round! I've been wanting to do a bash of McGregor as well, but haven't been able to locate the bike either. I was just thinking of doing on of him on a chopper when he visited the Teutul's at OCC in NY.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

FYI: McGregor is doing a follow-up to Long Way Round, called Long Way Down. I look forward to that one as well.

By the way, are you a rider as well?

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm currently reading the Long Way Down. I've just learned to ride. Just got my license. I have my eye on a similar bike except that it is the GS1200 , year 06.

Still looking everywhere for the bike to bash. Or at least need something to start with. The current 1/6 motocross bikes are no use as they are not DPs.

If you see something, please let me know.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.