One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought the Coo model Imperial Knight yesterday. I've been putting together the girl for awhile. she's a mixture of all types of things. Anyway I did the camera settings for additional fun.

hope you like these.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Fine looking thief, and the Imperiall knight's quite a figure. A good example of why fully armored men make poor sentries.

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fine looking thief, and the Imperiall knight's quite a figure. A good example of why fully armored men make poor sentries.
Thank you. I was watching Excalibur 81 year. And always wondered why the never took off their armor lol they had to of shanked.

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So I had the crazy Idea to drill a hole on the bottom of the pillar and use the black ACI post as a support for it to only break in side the pillar so its only got about 1/2" holding it in place. Oh well I have another. I tried to use settings to make it loo like night time outside under the moon light. I just got the Rotti a week ago. He knows she's close. he's found a bracelet she dropped.

Thanks for looking :)

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Really cool scene and excellent shading. The work you put into the thief is apparent. Mighty nice.

How do you like your Imperial Knight? I find there're more metal armor pieces than their first knight release and I like it very much.

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Really cool scene and excellent shading. The work you put into the thief is apparent. Mighty nice.

How do you like your Imperial Knight? I find there're more metal armor pieces than their first knight release and I like it very much.
Thank you. I like the Coo model Knights. This one I was concerned that the joints would become lose and the right arm did, after the first move to pose it with the long ax. lol I kinda figured it would have lose joints because of the metal armor. Other than that he's good just standing there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts