One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
Are there any dealers who sell for wholesale or near wholesale when pre-ordering in bulk? I am looking for Phicen and Damtoys and other not as well known companies. Please send a pm! Thank you!
--

You've been fishing around recently for dealer pricing.

You're not going to get it unless you're a legitimate valid business with the proper business credentials and tax documentation.

If you're shopping around for yourself and your buddies to get dealer pricing, forget about it.

We all more or less pay MSRP or less based on our individual respective business relationships with 1:6 vendors we support. We're not going to engage in a dick move by asking/demanding/expecting bulk/wholesale pricing.

Just based on your post, there would be 1:6 vendors who don't want your business regardless of how many you'll claim to buy. Why? They can make $ in dealing with actual paying customers who'll keep them in business and not out to take advantage like you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does anyone know some good sites from Hong Kong for actions figures? I've been looking for some shops there since it tends to receive and ship the figures way before it gets to US or EU stores. The only good one I found till now is KGHobby. I've already made my 1st purchase there but wanted to find some more since KGHobby doesn't have HT Doctor Strange for pre-order. Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dragon-Models.de | Online kaufen

You can order from the website or via phone. Orders come with a tracking number, if you drop an email to Karim he will send it to you via email.

The prices for some items are a little higher than some other 1/6 dealers I have come across, but I have also found that on occasion figures that have been out of production for a while are still available on Dragon-Models.de | Online kaufen

I found the delivery time was excellent, I purchased an order on a Friday and it arrived the following Tuesday. The package it arrived in was very secure and well packed to keep the contents safe from damage.

Very happy purchasing from there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll go ahead and throw my name in the hat now. Long time member, and just finally started my own online company. Small, just starting to get items in and mostly trying to build the preorder clientele (so I'm not sitting around with old stock just to have it) so if there is an item you are looking for that's currently out or something that's coming, don't hesitate to ask! Check out our site or our Facebook page for news and info and ordering. Thanks!

PerfectFigureToys|Colonial Heights, VA|Home
The Perfect Figure Toys and Collectibles - Home | Facebook
Out of curiosity, do you have an actual storefront, or are you strictly an online dealer? I will be visiting my brother in Hopewell later this year, and it would be cool to see the figures firsthand before buying them.

·
God of Thunder
350 Posts
Out of curiosity, do you have an actual storefront, or are you strictly an online dealer? I will be visiting my brother in Hopewell later this year, and it would be cool to see the figures firsthand before buying them.
No brick and mortar store just yet.......I'm hoping to have one some day, but with the business being what it is, I probably wouldn't survive paying the rent for a B&M around here. I've only ever talked to maybe 3 people who live around here. Virginia Beach maybe, but not south of Richmond unfortunately.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Apart from Collectable Kit Bash which I have always found excellent, I don’t know of any other 1/6 parts store in the UK and I’m trying to make modern sas and sbs figures, but just can’t find the parts unless I go to eBay and then, have to put up my kidneys for sake to affird the loose parts anyone help I’m new to the hobby , Though joined a while a go, I habpvent had much time to start due to the fact I’m a full time carer for my mum... Tgank you everyone who reads this for taking the time to.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Apart from Collectable Kit Bash which I have always found excellent, I don't know of any other 1/6 parts store in the UK and I'm trying to make modern sas and sbs figures, but just can't find the parts unless I go to eBay and then, have to put up my kidneys for sake to affird the loose parts anyone help I'm new to the hobby , Though joined a while a go, I habpvent had much time to start due to the fact I'm a full time carer for my mum... Tgank you everyone who reads this for taking the time to.
Modellers Loft
But I don't think they carry modern stuff.

In case you could afford a bit more on shipping:

MACHINEGUN - Figurines et Accessoires 1/6

Good luck.
m.

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Can anyone recommend any good stores in Hong Kong selling loose parts (mostly weapons)? I will be passing through soon with a long layover and would love to use that time to visit some of the brick and mortar stores in the city?

Before anyone can jump in, I know that this question has been asked many times before and that there are dedicated threads on this topic. However, all of those threads are long dead and haven't been updated in years. I am looking for any stores which are still open now.

Cheers!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in the Philippines. I ordered from KG Hobby and Giantoy..
TWC Toy Collections is a local shop here that I get my stuff from.

looking for other online shops if anyone care to share :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can anyone recommend any good stores in Hong Kong selling loose parts (mostly weapons)? I will be passing through soon with a long layover and would love to use that time to visit some of the brick and mortar stores in the city?

Before anyone can jump in, I know that this question has been asked many times before and that there are dedicated threads on this topic. However, all of those threads are long dead and haven't been updated in years. I am looking for any stores which are still open now.

Cheers!
Richmond Shopping Arcade in Monk Kok. It's a building Walking distance from MTR Mong Kok station. There are other hobby centers in this area also but for 1/6 specialty, this is a good place to start. (3 floors of shops )
Google Maps

There are a lot in this area.. Sino Center, along Nathan road ( mixed hobby many floors ). Toy Hunters just around the corner has 1/6.

·
KitMCarson
7 Posts
Hi! You’re not the only one in FL, because I have sold my stuff there - so that’s good news! I’m not a commercial dealer, but I do specialize in clothing for the female Phicen of TB League figure, just FYI, if you’re looking for clothes other than the manufactured superhero stuff. Check out my fashions on EBay - just search Phicen Phasion by McGuire. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi! You're not the only one in FL, because I have sold my stuff there - so that's good news! I'm not a commercial dealer, but I do specialize in clothing for the female Phicen of TB League figure, just FYI, if you're looking for clothes other than the manufactured superhero stuff. Check out my fashions on EBay - just search Phicen Phasion by McGuire. Thanks!
I searched your Ebay stuff. Do you make these outfits yourself?

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
I just found an old item I have been looking for and used lavitsfigure.com. I ordered over a week ago and emailed them for a tracking number which they have yet to send.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts