One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Hello Guys,

You can find my product for sale over here

For those in the US, I ship via USPS and have shipments arrive in the US three times a week. If you need anything or have any questions feel free to give me a shout on here via PM.

·
1:6 Scale Producer
771 Posts
I've bought several modells from the guy (mainly Jake mcnieces bout 7 I think) his service is first class, I am based in the UK and from order to delivery was 2 days. He has some very rare DID modells allies and axis definitely worth a try which ever hemisphere you happen to live in.
Who is your seller? PM me please or post.

·
JONN420
5 Posts
Re: List of 1/6 sites anybody?

Has anyone used https://www.manofactionfigures.com they seem to be the only store online that has this figure im looking for. poison3.preview.png

However its showing a Preorder for 1st Q 2017.....when all the other online 1:6 dealers say its been out of stock since 2015.....they DONT charge CC till the order comes in and they take Pay-Pal....so im not sure what to think, i really cant find this figure anywhere else.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Re: List of 1/6 sites anybody?

However its showing a Preorder for 1st Q 2017.....when all the other online 1:6 dealers say its been out of stock since 2015.....they DONT charge CC till the order comes in and they take Pay-Pal....so im not sure what to think, i really cant find this figure anywhere else.
Only one dealer in China shows a listing for the figure and it is a very dated listed. I haven't seen anything from one of their distributors either so I'm going to guess this is just an erroneous/outdated listing. MOAF tends to have a lot of transient listings as they regularly buy old stock.

·
MarshallMade Collectibles
62 Posts
Just a little heads up. Not sure if anyone shops with Legends Toys & Hobbies out of City of Industry, CA. If so buyer beware and find another dealer. I recently placed an order during a "special sale" they had and and made payment. Today, a week and half later I get a refund telling me they are simply out of stock of everything but 3 items so they refunded the difference but ended up charging so much in shipping (as if they were still sending the larger order) I would have never just bought those few items for....never.

The rub? The stink?? The same items they had for sale that I was told they don't have in stock to complete my order and I was refunded for....they are all up in their eBay store for more money. So they did a bait and switch to get people to shop their website. Yet they only send what they want, then charge out the butt for shipping and meanwhile the items you originally wanted....well they have them, they just don't want to honor the prices they had them listed for.....it was all just to get you to shop their site so they can pick and choose what to send. I won't be back.
Terrible way of doing business and they lost mine over it. I'll never go back to them again.

Take care.
Jase

·
God of Thunder
350 Posts
I'll go ahead and throw my name in the hat now. Long time member, and just finally started my own online company. Small, just starting to get items in and mostly trying to build the preorder clientele (so I'm not sitting around with old stock just to have it) so if there is an item you are looking for that's currently out or something that's coming, don't hesitate to ask! Check out our site or our Facebook page for news and info and ordering. Thanks!

PerfectFigureToys|Colonial Heights, VA|Home
The Perfect Figure Toys and Collectibles - Home | Facebook

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are there any dealers who sell for wholesale or near wholesale when pre-ordering in bulk? I am looking for Phicen and Damtoys and other not as well known companies. Please send a pm! Thank you!

81 - 100 of 119 Posts