·
i draw pictures.....
2,040 Posts
Re: List of 1/6 sites anybody?

I use Viking Playground,

Good Stuff To Go - Action Figures , Great site for loose gear
and
War-Toys
good stuff to go is no longer around dude. they decided to close shop last year i think.

J-P hobbies
toy soldier brigade
toy anxiety
war-toys
to name a few already named..these are the best when it comes to customer service!

namaste
Miguel

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kg hobby is a good retailer, never had a problem with them and i live all the way upp
In sweden. Hope it helps, and welcome to the 1/6 world.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Toy Anxiety
Hey Beamer! Welcome to the madness. Toy anxiety is great place to buy lose 1/6 stuff, lots of military and nonmilitary as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know of a place where I can buy loose suits and shirts in specific colors?

Not having much luck finding what I need.

Thanks in advance!
Chris

·
...down the rabbit hole
59 Posts
Hello!

Any experience with this shop?

www.actionfiguren-shop.com | Buy online
I ordered my Winter Soldier Black Widow from there. The packaging had minimal smearing and a little note said they had opened the box to ensure it was complete and for taking photos.

But: The Widow. Is. Gorgeous. And the box was perfectly and safely packaged. So yes! If you don't care about mint collector's grade packaging I can recommend them!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've bought several modells from the guy (mainly Jake mcnieces bout 7 I think) his service is first class, I am based in the UK and from order to delivery was 2 days. He has some very rare DID modells allies and axis definitely worth a try which ever hemisphere you happen to live in.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts