One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I was curious if someone could please share with me a list of reputable websites that sell 1/6 figures and accessories. Primarily Hot Toys... the one that I frequent to is BBTS.com or bigbadtoystore.com. There is also entertainmentearth.com... what are some other good sites I may be missing? Besides eVILbay of course.

Also am I the only 1/6 collector in the North Florida area??? :(

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Re: List of 1/6 sites anybody?

Uhhhhh........ did you look to the left on this page.............?
Specifically under "OSW Shopping - Dealer News" ; dealers there/here seem to be quite reputable........

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sorry. I see amazon, mfg @ evilbay and stores at evilbay.... looking for other REPUTABLE web sites. But I have found a few myself..... urban-collector.com and darkfigures.com. But again ... thanks for your help.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Wow. Thanks SVantley... some helpful info. Yessssss! Lol.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm sure there's a website which has listed all the sellers/websites that deal in 1/6 scale items. Can't remember the name however, as I've never used it myself.

·
Registered
284 Posts
In the links page that I put together, I wrote "Ships internationally" at the bottom of the store description if the site will ship out of the USA. Most stores will. Here's the link again:

Pistol Pete's 21C Checklist: Links/ Retailers

Pistol Pete

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
If it wasn't for that link I would have given up on finding my Henry Jones, despite the site glitch Toy Square are great and I wouldn't have found them without you.

CHEERS!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts