One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been countless times where I saw a cool random kitbash on the sidebar, only to be sent to the main gallery after I click the link. As much as I love this hobby, I don't have time to look through every picture in every single gallery to try to find these gems. The sidebar kitbash thumbnails should link directly to the picture, if not the member's gallery itself. We should give credit where credit is due.

·
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
5,445 Posts
No offense, but personally I'd consider that amount of little coding to be inane busy work- too much code for too little gain. Just my opinion though. As nice as it would be, it's much more feasible, in my opinion, to leave it the way it is.

·
Walk in Beauty
1,793 Posts
Maybe superimposing the bashers name on image? or in a corner, maybe that'll make searching easier?

·
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
5,445 Posts
I just read a post from Norm that said he wants to implement direct-linking to the bashes; he's ahead of the game. I guess there are people crazier than I am... to some extent.

·
Premium Member
6,423 Posts
I'm w CC actually. Though a good idea, I thought that the coding et al would have been nuts. :p
But if Norm's gonna do it, well, that just go to show why OSW is the best run 1/6 board. Period. :thumb
So in advance... Norm, Thank you! (though I do think you are alittle nuts! :lol)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts