One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have been really reluctant to post these pictures,as I wasn't sure how they would go over with the OSW community. Anyway a few months ago I posted some pictures of my kitbash of myself on Instagram. It's a mini series of the action figure in semi real life situations with real life props sometimes. Anyway here's the pictures. They are to be considered a comedy and a joke. Comment if you like them and I will try to post more. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Re: Life and Times of "Mini Me"

Have fun, I take mine to work with me and have a custom seat that fits one of the cup holders in my work van.

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts

I like em man! Keep posting dude!

·
Registered
605 Posts

Pretty cool! Looks like they are in Brodignag (see Gulliver's travel). :rolleyes :thumb

:hat

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts

Well, thats one big spider, you better get the flamethrower for that one!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thanks so very much guys! Means alot that you all like them. I will try to update this thread alot with new pictures and new ideas for my "mini me".

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts

This is just GREAT, and a real hoot to look over. Just the kind of fun this hobby should include. Great dog, too.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

This is just GREAT, and a real hoot to look over. Just the kind of fun this hobby should include. Great dog, too.
Thanks and agreed! Lol I was waiting on somebody to mention her. She didn't really care that I set him on her and took the picture. Almost like it didn't surprise her I was doing it lol.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

Attaboy. Having fun with the figures is what I'm about too.

Some of us take this stuff soooooo seriously. I mean, really? Have some fun in life. No one gets out alive.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Attaboy. Having fun with the figures is what I'm about too.

Some of us take this stuff soooooo seriously. I mean, really? Have some fun in life. No one gets out alive.
Awesome finally somebody who see's the same! I agree people take this hobby to seriously. Like have fun with it like you said. Yea there is serious time and then there needs to be fun time in it as well.:bravo:thanks

1 - 20 of 215 Posts