One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Zombie Slayer 1st Class
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for info on the US M1A1 75mm Pack Howitzer Dragon produced for the DX 07 convention. I did a forum search and couldn't find a hit for a review. I'd like to know how well DML did on this field piece and if it is worth the money. Any info regarding this item would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,365 Posts
I'm looking for info on the US M1A1 75mm Pack Howitzer Dragon produced for the DX 07 convention. I did a forum search and couldn't find a hit for a review. I'd like to know how well DML did on this field piece and if it is worth the money. Any info regarding this item would be appreciated.

Thanks
I have one. I took it to my Father's WWII Mountain Battery (MARS Task Force, CBI) reunion and all of those "Red Legged Mountaineers" loved it. For an airborne piece, I think they nailed it; it needs spoked wheels to be a true Pack Howitzer, but that's only relevent if you're doing a Pack Artillery dio.

Is it worth the money? That's your decision. Cotswolds Collectibles still has them.

I hope this helps.

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
I have one too- it is resin so it doesn't have the same flexibility as plastic- I dropped a piece and broke it- it was repairable but shows what can happen- just wish the price was lower than the original 200 dollars as I would have bought 2 more

1 - 4 of 4 Posts