One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in June, I ordered some items from le zouave in France. Some months went by and I never received anything. I emailed him, and he mentioned some items were stolen and that he would re-send the items to me. So far, nothing. I have tried repeatedly to contact him via email and through PMs, but no response.

Has anyone else had any dealings with le zouave?

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,280 Posts
Back in June, I ordered some items from le zouave in France. Some months went by and I never received anything. I emailed him, and he mentioned some items were stolen and that he would re-send the items to me. So far, nothing. I have tried repeatedly to contact him via email and through PMs, but no response.

Has anyone else had any dealings with le zouave?
Whatever the case maybe, be sure that the time does not run out in paypal.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi everyone, I spoke with him by phone 5 minutes ago and he said he is on vacation until Wednesday. It's the second time it happens to him in no time, and it's really annoying! He will contact you when he gets back!

See you!

·
Le Zouave 1/6
477 Posts
hello,

the package was sent. but it seems that you did not receive it.

I am redoing two jackets.

I do not understand why you did not receive anything.

I am very annoyed.

you can count on me.

I did not answer before because I was on vacation and I was in Belgium for a contest

I beg you to forgive me for the delay. share your package quickly with a gift for problems.

very cordially.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello! I received my items from le zouave today. Everything was in order and he even included a free gift. He is a good seller of 1/6 items and I would like to order from him again. I am not sure why the first package never arrived, but sending the second package with the tracking number seemed to do the trick. Thanks le zouave!

·
Le Zouave 1/6
477 Posts
hy :)

I am very glad you got your package ..

the first shipment has been lost ...

in summer, it happens ...

the gift is for the wait. I am not responsible for the loss of the package but I had to give you a gift because I'm professional.

I look forward to your next project with the Napoleonic clothes I made ​​you !!

thank you again for having warned the community of the receipt of your package ..

friendship

Le Zouave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts