One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I waited to actually receive the goods before posting to confirm it (after that Thinkgeek order cancellation mess I am not going to post immediately) but I scored a 3A Killzone Helgast Hazmat trooper brand new in sealed box on ebay for the Buy it Now price of £45 with free shipping (paid £35 as had a £10 voucher code).

There are a few sellers with the figure ranging from £45-£65 so have a good scour on the site to find your best option based on your location and score a bargain!

The figure is quite under-rated IMO and looks great on shelf so I may get one or two more once I have the funds (if not already sold out by then).

Enjoy!

3A-Killzone-Hazmat-Trooper-1.jpg

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,827 Posts
Glad to read and congrats on the cool procurement/score!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That is grimly cool looking.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Extremely cool! That's a freaking awesome deal too!

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dayum, what did you search for? If the weather wasn't so crap I'd go for one right now. It says they're made by Toy Zany, so are these really 3A KO's!?

CHEERS!
Don't worry, not KO, they are 3A. the seller put the wrong brand. toy zany is a retailer/distributer on amazon IIRC so it is likely they mistook the brand since figures aren't their bread and butter (like how loads of websites list 'sideshow' as the brand of HT figures).

I got mine from that first seller and it is genuine 3A (I had one already to compare to)

as for ebay search, I got results by searching 'killzone hazmat'

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Gotcha, I'll keep an eye out for any more. Roads are so crap right now it'd be pointless ordering one till everything is cleared up.

CHEERS!

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
All hail Jaztermareal!
I just ordered one !
Comes out to $81 US, which beats anything I could find here!

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All hail Jaztermareal!
I just ordered one !
Comes out to $81 US, which beats anything I could find here!
glad you got the bargain too! :)

Will share if I come across any other deals

·
Registered
524 Posts
That does look great, watched a review on YouTube , the eyes light up too. May have to get some.
What are the other figures in your photo?

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That does look great, watched a review on YouTube , the eyes light up too. May have to get some.
What are the other figures in your photo?
Glad to be of help!

The figures on the shelf consist of (from left to right): Titanfall Pilot (Threezero), Crysis Nanosuit Prophet (Threezero), Killzone Helghast Hazmat Trooper x2 (3A), 'Killing Fields (Killzone) Shock Trooper (Red Mark x Inflames Toys), Mass Effect Legion (Threezero), Mass Effect Commander Shepard (Threezero) and Destiny Titan (3A).

·
Registered
524 Posts
Just bought a couple, hope that leaves some for you or rogerbee to add to your squads, great price. The other figures you have look great even though I am not familiar with their background. Might look for them too now. Look what you've started. Haha. Thank you

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just bought a couple, hope that leaves some for you or rogerbee to add to your squads, great price. The other figures you have look great even though I am not familiar with their background. Might look for them too now. Look what you've started. Haha. Thank you
You are welcome! The Threezero Mass Effect line so far only has the 2 figures: Shepard and Legion, the latter being quite disappointing so only worth it if you love the character. The Threezero Titanfall pilot however is fantastic :) The Red Mark x Inflames 'Killing Fields' (Killzone) Shock Trooper is unlicensed but actually better than the 3A Killzone figure and has loads of display options as far as the costume goes so well worth getting multiple if you can find them (and at reasonable prices).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts