One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. I was working on 2 LAPD detectives recently and decided to show them together, rather than as 2 separate threads. The heavy set guy is my recent WIP that I showed last week. He is supposed to represent a police detective from the 1990's. The second detective is from the not so distant future.

The heavyset guy's arms have been covered with a sleeve of liquid latex, to hide the joints and then repainted to match his face. The right arm was my first attempt at liquid latex, so there are some errors. I repainted him using acrylic and pastels, trying to get his face a bit ruddy, as he most likely has high blood pressure. I scratch built the fat suit and his holster.

The thinner, more dapper dressed gent is Hasbro's Christopher Lee h/s repainted with acrylic and pastels and placed on a modified Ignite body.

As always, thanks for looking.

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
Those are kickass. I see a little Brade Runnah in your future detective! :thumb

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Your heavyset detective and his buddy looks great Z10. The HS is a great fit for the body you've plumped up and the police tape is a great touch. Heh kind of feels like good cop, bad cop you don't want to cross. Great job on both counts!

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Amazing work, very lifelike detectives.

Awesome vision on the Dooku headsculpt.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Man, those are both awesome.

The first one looks kind of like Russell Poole, formerly LAPD's lead investigator on Biggie Smalls's murder. If you pull his watch up his arm to cover the joint, it could be a photograph of a real person!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.