One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
The figure looks like a kitbash of the TS ACU uniform/helmet/pouches/plate carrier with maybe BBi DAPs. Helmet could be bashed, I think the TS one came with foliage green straps. "BBi" unreleased but sold from HK/Japan headsculpt and doctored Dr Figures Oakley gloves.

AFAIK its only a kitbash to show off their M14 and Barrett. I think you can make that headset rather easily, if you halve and then trim down one of the clear Oakley shades and glue it to some stinger headset or something.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
the figure is just a custom...I never noticed the Land Warrior eye piece before..looks cool.... goodstufftogo.net has the rifle for alittle cheaper if you are interested in getting one...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
The eye patch is probably a chopped up storerooms oakley m frame. Under the acu plate carrier is paraclete concealment body armour made by bbi for their joe brennan figure.

·
Registered
486 Posts
It was just a bash to show off the Barrett and a SOPMOD M-14. Some retailers use Microfire and Dr. Figures interchangibly. There was a big thread about the M-14 being a recast of the Spartan Rex model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.