One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This figure is the second memeber added to my SS Machingun squad. He is Kurt Dorr's new squad leader. I did some insignia and equipment experiments on the figure.

THe headsculpt, hands, and some of the equipment are repaints. I did several experimetns with the boots and mapcase to give a leather texture.

Except the sleeve eagel, all the insignia is custom. THe LAH slip-on cyphers and the tank destruction badge are in the prototype stage, and should be done and ready for sale some time in the next few weeks.

I made most of the equipment straps from this leather, either left their natural brown or painted black. I then hand made the buckles from thin steel or aluminum wire (whicever I had on hand at the time) and secured all of the equipment in ist appropiate place.

THe zeltbahn is also a custom piece, made of two pieces of cusotm printed camouflage, sewn together, and rolled up and secured with custom straps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.