One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
La Muerta is in charge of Command Center while Lady Death is away on a business trip.
Hosted on Fotki
La Muerta - Hmmm I wonder if I can get HBO on this thing?
Hosted on Fotki
La Muerta - HEY Jeeves would you be a dear and go get me some caviar on a toasted muffin hmmm?
Hosted on Fotki
La Muerta - Jeeves how do I get satellite radio on this thing?
Well actually Lady Death is just drag racing her new bike at her Private air strip near her Vacation Villa.

Hosted on Fotki
A few days before the race.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Thank you for looking & comments are welcomed.
Baddog

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool scenes. I find it ironic that I take to your background characters more than the protagonists. You could easily make some flags for (?) Painkiller Jane. Two toothpicks and a couple of color-printed designs on paper should make do.
Thank you, oh Mercy Dante yeah I considered it but I just got too lazy.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
Thank you, oh Mercy Dante yeah I considered it but I just got too lazy.
--

At least your open, poss, etc. with your figures.

I'm too lazy to even open many of mine.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
Wait a minute! That's why you don't open your figures?? ;)
--

That's one reason.

I've also been hit with a legal complaint from many 1:6 female jointed and seamless figures since 4TH QTR 2017 and forced to sign a NDA.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
--

Have you checked around?
I've decided to check around bit but from what I can tell their all sold out except on eBay at 2 to 3 times the price and so is Mercy Dante, even my first La Muerta I
had to build from loose parts but unfortunately the pants split in the back trying to put them on her, (even used corn starch or what ever it was) so I needed
to find one that was MIB. (not easy at that time)

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Love that 1st shot of La Muerta longing out in the throne. And man, they put Ghost rider to work over there! Fun pics as always.
Thank you, yeah that my favorite photo, I've been reading for a long time that the Command Center needed a butler manservant and he had to be someone that wouldn't be easily scared off. (Lady Death is not the easiest boss to work for) He's also my very male in my collection. (I had to start out with small steps)

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
I like it -- didn't realize that when you showed the GR bike you'd gotten it complete with the figure too. In your set-up they work well separately with him as a character and Lady Death using the bike. I really like La Muerta too, I think she's a really under-rated figure. (I'm still meaning to catch up to her actual comic but no one I know in comics has even heard of it, apart from Kickstarter or whatever, and no one has apparently ever posted a download). And yeah, your first pic particularly is a hoot.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like it -- didn't realize that when you showed the GR bike you'd gotten it complete with the figure too. In your set-up they work well separately with him as a character and Lady Death using the bike. I really like La Muerta too, I think she's a really under-rated figure. (I'm still meaning to catch up to her actual comic but no one I know in comics has even heard of it, apart from Kickstarter or whatever, and no one has apparently ever posted a download). And yeah, your first pic particularly is a hoot.
Thank you my friend, yea I think La Muerta is a really cool character although I'm not really familiar with her except through her backstory when she was first announced,
me too I would like to find her actual comic or graphic novels but I did find what looks like a comic book from Coffin Comics but it's all really good art work from
different artists called IN DEATH SHE LIVES! La Muerta #!1 Pin Ups and in back part of looks like a listing for a couple of graphic novels. For my first photo I was
wondering what would she be doing when the Lady Death is away? Kinda like that old sayings when the cat's away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts