One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys This Is Another Figure We Are Working At Its Called La Parka This Is A Mexican Wrestler And Very Well Known International If Your In To Wrestling Well Here It Is Thanx For Looking Azteca

Attachments

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Dude that's awesome, did you make his outfit? Everything looks cool, especially the wrestling boots too...I remember watching AAA or CMLL and he always cracked me up...

If you make a Jyshin Thunder Liger I'll bow down to you lol.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
azteca point blank toys

Dude that's awesome, did you make his outfit? Everything looks cool, especially the wrestling boots too...I remember watching AAA or CMLL and he always cracked me up...

If you make a Jyshin Thunder Liger I'll bow down to you lol.
yea the guy that makes my other lucha libre fig is doing this he said if the hott oy rocky is worth 130.00 why not his product he allready sold some for 150.00 ea to japan but does not have the power to build for demand he hand stitch very single thing on this fig he once made me a leather out fit for the terminator man that was sweet to bad i sold it all leather well he is doing santos and blue demon but wants alote for these babys thanx and glade you liked it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.