One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Kwyntor are a serious race.They co-exist with The Gress in "The Thriax"...while The Gress are mischievous, The Kwyntor are serious...They take planetary security VERY serious...this is just the control panel i came up with for the chamber....it's very simple but.... 2341.JPG 2334.JPG 2337.JPG

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Excellent ! This looks like a real functioning devices. The red glow from the center panel has the perfect hue!

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,i guess...but Pontiacivan, it was done with leds....dont be afraid of them, they are your friend...(this is a joke because Pontiacivan is the one who taught me about leds...)Anyway, i got more to add to my boring little world...

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Man, I like that.

Simple and sinister looking at the same time.

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Ephiane, I hope when I finally get around to creating a Kwyntor it comes out even half as good as some of the figures you've created...lol
Thanks dadrab...that was the simple part. Now,I need to make the actual chamber...I already started on it but don't really like it, so I'm going to try again...lol

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Kwyntorian guide, explaining to visiting functionaries: "It is just like a transporter, only not...".

Really nice bit 'o' tech.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts