One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
muscledog
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seeing all you did with the MattyCollector She-Ra, I decided to buy one. It was november and, unfortunately, she never arrived. I contacted Matty customer service. After some e-mails, they decided to refund me the money I paid for the figure, because there were no more figures to send. They did not refund the shipping, but something is better than nothing and I thought it was fair. So, I decided to tell you my story because I think they behaved very well. After all, it was my first order and I had the bad luck not to receive the figure.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
There's something odd about this situation if it was a November purchase since they still had some available on site and on sale through to the end of December. Which I know because I bought two and they haven't arrived <yet>. However I'm in Canada which is slower, and they say to wait 3 to 5 weeks (though that seems a bit long), and shipping is not trackable. Was it before or after Matty closed that they told you they didn't have any more She-Ras? Because up to 2017, they did, though maybe then they disposed of all the leftover stock at once. Hopefully mine will still arrive, maybe yours too.

And btw chances are that the MattyCollector residual stock could turn up cheap at Big Lots or somewhere like that, keep an eye out.

·
muscledog
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I waited the 3 to 5 weeks and it should have arrived around the first quarter of January. Since the first day I asked about my order they told me there was no more stock because the figure was sold-out.

Things used to arrive on time here in Spain. Although now it's a little bit different, the package should have arrived already.

Other problem is the not trackable shipping. Unfortunately, they didn't even offer the possibility of paying a little bit more for a tracking number since it was an international shipping.

Hope yours arrive safe and sound.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My last order, which shipped a couple days before Christmas, took nearly a month to go coast to coast within the U.S. I actually had given up on receiving it. I sent a message to their CS and they said they would prepare a refund. Of course, the very next day I received a tracking update. I told them to hold up the refund, my package is on the move.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Just coming back to this thread to mention that my shipment of two She-Ras ordered late December (referred to above) has just arrived. So, good news for me; and here's hoping that OP muscledog's order maybe finally got to him as well.

·
muscledog
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MAM, no She-Ra for me :fit

Congrats you have your girls. Willing to see the customs you'll create.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts