One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been bashing my closets lately, and recently put together Barney, the latest SASR figure from BBI....and then discovered I still have a boxed Sean Bannon (I think thats his name), the SASR HALO version. I know I have the Sean Bannon boonie hat from the non-HALO version as well as a spare.

So I figured I'd open em up and display them, but the Barney seems to be a little light in the ass-end department...wouldn't he carry some form of hydration pack the way hes kitted out of the box? Kneepads? Then I began to wonder what Sean would need to kit him out properly, as a HALO he's also dressed a little on the "light ops" side :)

Any suggestions? Or links to any bashes others have done? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are awesome fellas, thank you, great reference shots.

I'll have to see what packs I have that I could use. I might possibly be able to use the 21st Belt Packs from their SAS Scud Hunter, at least its desert-camo colored, to augment the chest rig the figures come with.

Maybe a 3 Day Pack.....hmmmm. Thats what I figured when I opened Barney up to find his equipment on the light side, must be vehicluar or part of a strike team with mechanized backup. Still, without a pack of some kind, he kind of looks naked :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts