One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Plastic anonymous
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Can't sleep. its 4am over on my side of the world. Decided to post my latest bash here as well. :lol The necklace was created by using the skulls from the elder preds helmet and chopper necklace. The inner jaws of the Alien still works. The helmet is resin (bought off evil bay and added mesh on my own)

Will be adding the blood later. You'll be surprised how long it took to find an angle to get the head on the spear without adding too much stress to the spear :lol

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
You butchered a hundred + dollar figure to stick it's head on a pike?

Looks awesome.:thumb

·
Plastic anonymous
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You butchered a hundred + dollar figure to stick it's head on a pike?

Looks awesome.:thumb
Well i have 3 aliens and this one was the only one that kept busting out its knee joints! I custom made one when the right knee went and when the left knee broke i decided to end its sufferings :knock

·
Plastic anonymous
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys. a few more pics. Did a bash based on how i thought the elder predator looked like when he was younger.

Repainted the battle damaged celtic mask as well as get the elder predator with repainted hands up. Hope you guys like them :)

·
Plastic anonymous
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More pictures. Received dizzyarse's custom Dark Blade Armour today :) Had a great time putting it together. I modded the thing somewhat to get it down the way i liked it. Total time including breaking out a fresh predator BD body was about 3 hours.

thank you so much Barry. It made my day :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.