One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A very simple and classic action man style kitbash, Snow job is a top 10 contender of my favorite GI JOE's, this was a lot of fun to do and more parts coming to finish this off, hope you guys enjoy the video review:)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice! That's a great retro style take on Snow Job. Thanks for sharing it!
Thanks very much, its a style I enjoy, it looks like a box set Hasbro may have offered back in the 80's if GI Joe stayed 12 inches tall, I could easily see making others in this retro style like Ship Wreck, Breaker, Rock & Roll and so on:)

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Made me kind of homesick...

Excellent bash and one I'd be proud to put on my shelves.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of my favorite Joes. I was not expecting that style (I was thinking it would be like Sideshow), and I still love it. :thumb
Thanks rhino:hifive

I have had the thought of making more of these vintage style figures of the RAH line like ship Wreck, breaker, Duke or Rock & Roll, not sure if I will as cost of making some of these can get high:broke The idea behind it is as if Hasbro re-launched the 80's RAH line without shrinking them to 3 3/4 these would have been the likely offerings Hasbro would have made.

IDK maybe its a dumb idea but I really like the look of it:bag

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is some great stuff. I really like the look of your bash.
Thanks very much, I really like the vintage vibe too, its kind of like if Hasbro never shrunk down to the 3 3/4" this is the kind of Joes we might have got in the 80s re-launch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts