One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My second British kitbash so go easy on me if its not as accurate:D. Thanks to Al (AMO) for the inspiration and support. HT Di Caprio head, thanks to Keith-BO4F, hope its ok to be an SBS personel, or at least look close to one hehe!
Won't be possible also without the help of Roy(rhoiye) who sorted some blue cargos for me. Maraming salamat sa iyo pare! At sa iyo rin RWC for the nude. Thank you cree82 for the HTF Hasbro UGL.

Ref pics:

:D

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
That is very very awesome...kababayan ka rin pala...please post for me how much would one box of hottoys in pesos? do they sell loose parts in stores there? As far as the figure looks he is 100 % going thru my journal of elite forces magazine. Excellent!

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks fellas:thumb

Al, glad to be part of the dark side heheehe

That is very very awesome...kababayan ka rin pala...please post for me how much would one box of hottoys in pesos? do they sell loose parts in stores there? As far as the figure looks he is 100 % going thru my journal of elite forces magazine. Excellent!
fioski salamat p're, pero sensya na, nasa CA ako, not sure if they sell HT sa pinas, but if it usually costs about 100-120 here, just multiply it by 45 (not sure if that's the exact rate right now, could be lower). Even then, it might be even more, alam mo naman sa atin, madalas harang ang mga presyo ng bilihin:D

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Thanks fellas:thumb

Al, glad to be part of the dark side heheehe

fioski salamat p're, pero sensya na, nasa CA ako, not sure if they sell HT sa pinas, but if it usually costs about 100-120 here, just multiply it by 45 (not sure if that's the exact rate right now, could be lower). Even then, it might be even more, alam mo naman sa atin, madalas harang ang mga presyo ng bilihin:D
I send a lot to my brod for his son...mostly 21st that i was able to complete as a unit. Depending on Era daw. WW2 cost a lot as oppose to modern. Limited DML HT. Lots of STOW. One time he ask me for lots of German weapons coz they cost a lot. I ask him if he is selling them. He said yes via trade. Some goodstuff I send him like HT luger he made the seller at SM drool over it. 2 yrs ago I send him 6 DML M4 sopmods the SM guy said where did u get it . I think there shoul be abundance of it being close to HK...Where it all came from. Here in Canada taxes cost a lot plus shipping and very limited nowadays

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
For accuracy, the M4 would need to be replaced/modified - the UK SAS/SBS use the Canadian made Diemaco SFW (L119A1) with the H&K AG36 (L17A1) under-slung grenade launcher.

There are quite a few features on the L119A1 that differ from the M4 - most notably the 16" barrel, buttstock pad and the tri-rail mounted on the front sight block. You can get the butt pad from one of the Toy Soldier M4s(90's SGT Mullen figure) but the other parts would need to be scratchbuilt.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
MIGO 11...kabayan my collection u can see them at youtube search TFORMERFAN252 that was my son who did the video. he got into trouble because of his swearing. By tommorow he will load the 2nd one...featured will be the vehicles I have. It might tell you the kind of 1/6 junkie I am. Enjoy!

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's freakin' awesome!!! You dude ROCK!!! Galeng talaga. Not sure if you live in the Bay Area but if you do we might be neighbors:cheers

Fioski - saw your youtube, you have quite a bit of a collection there. Parang tindahan ang bahay mo :devilhnd I saw a lot of good ones, kakainggit!

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys, appreciate the comments:thumb

Justin_g - i'll look into that, and thanks for the info, though i may not be able to scratchbuild:p

fioski - nice vid p're! Nice collection:D

MisterMoose - yup im in the bay area, live in SJ, work in SF, sometimes stay in the peninsula: Daly City:)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.