One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, this is more "Can you believe none of these are Hot Toys?", as I try to put together a Bat Armory set prior to the official release. With the addition of Gordon, Fox and Blake, I'm lovin' my set more. Hahaha!

I love putting these together! This is my third Alfred already. I was already happy with my previous one, but this one is just too good to pass up when I saw this head up for sale. I suspect it's original, but it wasn't officially out yet when I bought it.

This is when it gets crazy: The third party suits looks much better than the prototypes that I have seen up close at the Comic Con. At least to my eyes. What's crazier? That I have pre-ordered the armory set just because. :loony

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Impressive as all get out. I have to say, the way you have them posed, I expect them to break into song.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Man, that's excellent work.

I don't believe you need HT for your bat-fix.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,779 Posts
really love that Blake figure, Hot Toys should have made him! and the rest are superb. now can we get a parts list or atleast what outfits were used?

·
Watching
894 Posts
Alfred looks great, do you have a link to the head on ebay? Blake is excellent too, especially the uniform. A really nice collection that you can be proud to have assembled.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you, everyone for your kind words!

Impressive as all get out. I have to say, the way you have them posed, I expect them to break into song.
Hahahahaha! It's all due to my apparent lack of imagination in posing these guys... :D

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alfred looks great, do you have a link to the head on ebay? Blake is excellent too, especially the uniform. A really nice collection that you can be proud to have assembled.
Thanks! I don't know if they have this Alfred on eBay. I got it from a toy shop here. There are at least two other mass-marketed Alfreds out there. And probable one other custom-made that is out of my price range.

·
SPQR
837 Posts
What a fantastic set and i'm sure it would have been a lot cheaper than doing the same via the HT route.Especially loving your Michael Caine and Gary Oldman,just outstanding!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts