One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My kitbash/interpretation about the fictional character Keegan Russ, ghosts special forces from the last Call of Duty.
I played only the single player campaign, I'm more a battlefield player for the multiplayer but the campaign of CoD: Ghosts was good, although really short.

Here a little story about Keegan: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Keegan_P._Russ

Comments are always appreciated, thank you :).

·
Watching
894 Posts
Didn't bother with the game because I've grown tired of the insultingly short single player campaigns and I'm not so keen on multi player. Bad ... figure though, love the Kryptek camo. You made it yourself?

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't bother with the game because I've grown tired of the insultingly short single player campaigns and I'm not so keen on multi player. Bad ... figure though, love the Kryptek camo. You made it yourself?
That's so true. They have a great story but they ruin it everytime with short campaign full of stupid quick time hollywood events.
Thank you Warden! Yes I made it by myself :)

Alby - the details and attention to the same are incredible on this figure. Kudos to you! A really remarkable figure.
Thank you for your kind words Joecollection!

Yup awesome bash, loving the krypteck cammo too, but during this part of the game i though his bdu was OD green with black snake cammo on it (could be thinking of hesh's). never the less an amazing bash!!!
Thank you S.W.A.T. :)
You saw it right but since I was not fond of the "official" rifle, camo included, I made one by myself and change a little bit the camo bdu to match the one on the rifle. Glad you like it :).

That's some amazing work on that camo
Thank you Zebraten :)

Too cool!!!
Thanks Uramegak :)

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seriously cool bash - what head sculpt did you use?
Thank you :). I use the Toys City Uk Special Force Support Group HS, repainted and "smoked"

The irony is that it's a HS based on Cpt. Price (CoD MW and MW2) :nanana:lol.

Yup love the cammo, ive got my friend, painting up a load of my bdu's in the snake cammo pattern, different styles throughout the game, from story and online :p
Who can resist a good snake camo pattern;)? They are awesome :)

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Good looking super ninja.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Great looking bash - love the Kryptex Typhoon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts