One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
itchyrider
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very cool. Is that the ERDL cammo from the early carded sets?
Thanks for asking,

Yes, That is the ERDL cammo pant and shirt set from TUS. I have been collecting these (ERDL) along with TUS: Woodland and Tiger-stripe for a few years and will eventually put them all up for trade, sale or auction in the near future.

itchyrider, so tx

·
Registered
303 Posts
An awsome looking figure as always Alex!!!! :thumb

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Thanks for asking,

Yes, That is the ERDL cammo pant and shirt set from TUS. I have been collecting these (ERDL) along with TUS: Woodland and Tiger-stripe for a few years and will eventually put them all up for trade, sale or auction in the near future.

itchyrider, so tx
Thanks for the info! I think that a lot of those old TUS cammo uniforms still look great even by today's more demanding standards.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Itchyrider!

Love that pose... sort of the deer in the headlights look! Love the ERDL type camo. Way back when, in my senior year in high school as a Marine Corps JROTC snot, the uniform I was issued was actually a ERDL pattern. I was kinda disappointed because I stood out from everyone else!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
itchyrider
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hiya, Itchyrider!

Love that pose... sort of the deer in the headlights look! Love the ERDL type camo. Way back when, in my senior year in high school as a Marine Corps JROTC snot, the uniform I was issued was actually a ERDL pattern. I was kinda disappointed because I stood out from everyone else!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes
russcal,

thanks...and you know what? I did not realize until you brought it up: he does have "sort of the deer in the headlights look!" and thanks for pointing that out. That is a great point! Thats a great story bout you with ERDL pattern in the JROTC. I had to do a lithe research to find out the information on ERDL. I kinda like it more that woodland pattern cammo.
thanks,

itchyrider, so, tx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts