One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Here is the new collection which I launch and which I hope will please you by its originality. It is a reproduction of the various costumes used by the group in the course of the years. It's presented in mind of the models of the exhibition of 1995-96. It's 1/6 scale, with all the details you can see.
I start with the Hotter Than Hell era, with a first version of the costume used by Paul, there was many variations, I probably make it later. IfThe next costume will be the one of Ace FREHLEY.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well done and very original. You planning on doing the Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent costumes? One other question: how are the studs done?
Great work, I can't wait for the Dynasty era.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already made Eric and Vinnie in classical 12" figure. You can find a post here. http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74249 I re-sculpted the head of Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley and made the same base as the costume replica. It's for a KISS fan who ordered it.
I plan to make all the costumes used by KISS, but to finance this work, I need to sell some...:) if someone interests, contact me.
About the stud, I can't really tell you, I found it in a hobby store here, in France, it's a kind of really small nails. i shall try to find the translation in english.

·
Registered
112 Posts
About the stud, I can't really tell you, I found it in a hobby store here, in France, it's a kind of really small nails. i shall try to find the translation in english.

Don't worry about the nail name, you gave me the answer I needed. I sent you a PM for fear of getting off track with the thread.

Great work on Eric and Vinnie.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Oh what memories KISS brings back...it was around 1976 or so and my older cousin gave me KISS Alive 1 on vinyl. I played that thing over and over again and again.
I have always wished that Sideshow got the liscense to make 12 inch figures. The series could be made from all the various album covers. love Gun series, Destroyer series etc...

Not sure if I would be down for the last two members, Only 25 other people on this entire planet could name Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent or who ever he was...and about 5 of them reside on this board. (I'd stick with the real KISS band)

As for the custom outfits, really nice work you have done there. Some good looking uni's you have created. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see the rest of what you have planned.

One Shot out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts