One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Australian OSW member
3,295 Posts
Very nice. I had the same thought that [email protected] pointed out though - his face is soiled with the dirt and sweat of battle, while his clothing has just been freshly dry-cleaned and his armour and sword polished.

·
Registered
27 Posts
wrong helmet

The figure is well done and weathered, but the helmet is wrong. If we assume that those crusaders figures date aroung 12th century or later the hospitallier should not wear a anglo saxon helmet. The nose guard and the decorated eyebrows strongly resemble the famous Coppergate helmet (8th century).

Nice figure, by the way.

·
大宋忠魂
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The figure is well done and weathered, but the helmet is wrong. If we assume that those crusaders figures date aroung 12th century or later the hospitallier should not wear a anglo saxon helmet. The nose guard and the decorated eyebrows strongly resemble the famous Coppergate helmet (8th century).

Nice figure, by the way.
Very professional comment~ Yes, the helmet and head belonged to the Viking of DML brand~ I've moved it to the Hospitaller of Ignite brand for I just feel it looks like the image of the role in that movie~~ :clap

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.