One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Australian OSW member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Chris has now started posting here, I figure I may as well give him a heads-up/thumbs-up. I've been ordering from him both via eBay and directly via email pretty regularly for over a year now, and have always had great service and communication from him.

Being in Australia, it's easier and cheaper for me to stick to a few dealers I've gotten to know and trust and get (almost) all of my stuff from them, and Chris/Kerenza is one of my few. Top bloke all around!

cheers mate, and welcome to OSW!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you very much, John, for starting this thread. Thanks guys for the compliments! :)

Just a short info about our store:

- Link: www.ekerenza.com
- For Loose Parts including nudes, the domestic shipping cost for the 1st item is $2.80 and $0.50 for each additional part.
- The combined shipping cost for 5 or more parts would be $4.80
- We also combine boxed figures. Please contact us if you need a shipping quote.
- For buyers outside of the US, the combined shipping cost for 1 to 10 parts excluding nudes would be around $6.50 to $10.00
- We ship daily, even on Saturday, to guarantee fast shipping.
- If you don't use eBay, you can PM us the item(s) you are interested in and pay using PayPal or Money Orders/Checks.
- We've been in business for almost 3 years now and are located in Concord, CA 94518. Please visit us if you're ever in the area.

Alrighty then! Please check out our store if you have a chance. :) Thank you!

Regards,

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Good people here. Had a small problem with an order (received two right boots). Chris and Catherine responded promptly and fixed the mix up.........even offered a discount on my next purchase.

Two thumbs up for a great customer support.

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
Bought twice already from Chris' ebay store. Safe packaging, fair prices and fast shipping! Truly a reliable store with great service.

A bit OT: His name sounds familiar, are you Indonesian Chris? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts