One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been awhile since I last bought a boxed figure, well done Fabio and Team KP!!! Keep them coming bro!

Every man dies, not every man really lives!!! They can take our lives, but can never take away our FREEDOM!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Does he come with 2 kilts? a Blue one and a Brown one?

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Calvin, where his leather armor buckles in the back. Is it molded here or do the buckles and straps actually pull the side panels in and fasten at the back?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yes, three heads and two kilts, but do be careful with those beads, as they do fall off, guess that is why they are thoughtful enuf to add a bagful of it :p
Great news:clap thanks Calvinlo

·
Registered
38 Posts
William Wallace was not a highlander. He was from the lowlands of Scotland. No period portraits show him wearing the kilt, which was a later historical development from the 16th century... Braveheart was pure bulls#!t.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Here we go again. Braveheart was a MOVIE, not a DOCUMENTARY. I have yet to see a movie inspired by, loosely based on, etc, on history, that is completely factual, or even close to factual.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Here we go again. Braveheart was a MOVIE, not a DOCUMENTARY. I have yet to see a movie inspired by, loosely based on, etc, on history, that is completely factual, or even close to factual.
Boggles the mind don't it? I swear some people must live a miserable existence. It was strictly a movie and a great one at that.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Never thought of Brave Heart as anything but a great movie. and it was a great movie. would definitely make it in my 40 greatest movies of all time. along with the Last Samurai which I am sure is not factual either....but none the less still a great movie.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
hey each to their own. if it was lousy movie to you, then it was a lousy movie. you will get no argument from me. everyone does not like the same thing. I thought it was a great movie, but I am sure you are not the only one who did not like the movie, just like I am not alone thinking it was a great movie. Eagerly awaiting the two head sculpts.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Tough crowd to please I reckon :lol, Of course, Rotten Tomato is a US website, which automatically discredits it to some degree doesn't it.

If this is completely off the rail admin please remove it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts