One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1:6 Manufacturer
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kaustic Plastik - Museum Display by Luca "Vettius" - Tiberius the Legionary

Kaustic Plastik is proud to announce a new "Museum Display" by Luca "Vettius" Montenovesi.
Luca is one of the finest customizer in the world and several of you already know his talent and his incredible skills.

This museum display would be a form of inspiration for a lot of you that like customization, a way to give you some ideas on what is possible to do with Kaustic Plastik figures.

Luca "Vettius" will offer also on comitee this museum display in a limited number for selling.

You can find extra info our Luca and several pictures of his wonderful works at his own site:

Vettius 1/6 War Dioramas

For Information about Tiberius The Legionary:
http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/701772-kaustic-plastik-legions-rome-tiberius-legionary-new-photo-session-pag-2-3-a.html

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
Re: Kaustic Plastik - Museum Display by Luca "Vettius" - Tiberius the Legionary

Awesome !

·
Registered
691 Posts

That's amazing. He's taken an already amazing figure and it into even more of a masterpiece. Frighteningly talented individual :)

·
Registered
436 Posts

Great figure and another amazing work from Luca!

·
Registered
424 Posts

Beautiful job as always Luca (aka Vettius). You're work is always an inspiration. I have 3 questions I would like to ask and would be grateful for an answer:

1) How did you suspend the scutum (shield) from the back of the legionary-- unseen straps? or unseen belt?, or other method as I can't see any attachment to the pole.

2) What did you use for the "fishnet bag" holding pots and sundry items?

3) What did you use for the lower leg wraps? I know the Romans considered trousers as an item of barbarian clothing and used leg wraps in cold/inclemnent weather in their place.

I appreciate any input you may provide. Once again great work. With all the new Roman figures (and hopefully other ancients too) previewed and soon to be announced I can't wait to see what you're going to come up with. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
394 Posts

1) How did you suspend the scutum (shield) from the back of the legionary-- unseen straps? or unseen belt?, or other method as I can't see any attachment to the pole.

The shield is held up by a leather shoulder strap. This is hooked at the two eyelets in the inner part of the shield.

2) What did you use for the "fishnet bag" holding pots and sundry items?

To make the fishnet bag, I used a square wooden frame, on which I stretched a series of thin cords (vertically and horizontally, by fixing the ends with scotch tape). So I applied a drop of super glue on the intersection points. At the end, I painted all with acrylic color "Natural canvas"

3) What did you use for the lower leg wraps? I know the Romans considered trousers as an item of barbarian clothing and used leg wraps in cold/inclemnent weather in their place.

The lower leg wraps... huuuummm... this would be a hush-hush secret. But what the hell! I'll reveal it: by cutting strips from my old sock :D
Thank you Fabio and thanks to all!!! :roof

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.