One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1:6 Manufacturer
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kaustic Plastik in Collaboration with H.M.F. 1/6 Historical & Mythological Figure is proud to announce you a contest where you can win a Kaustic Plastik Figures!

How to partecipate?
Just register to this Facebook group and post your pictures inside:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1008515552507740/

There will be 2 categories for this contests:
1. Historical
- Based on historical accuracy
- Winner will receive : Kaustic Plastik Gladiator School of Pompeii 2014 Anniversary

2. Mythological
- Based on aesthetics and popularity
- Winner will receive : Kaustic Plastik Conan Kit Set (KP02XXL body + XXL Set 1 and XXL Expansion kit)

Contest Rules:
1) No Photoshop or any photo editing is allowed.
2) All customizers (professional, amateur, all levels) are allowed to participate. You may have submissions for both categories.
3) Submit as many photos (different angle photo shoot) if you want to exhibit your work in 360 degree view.
4) Hashtag your post (‪#‎KPCustomContest‬) so that we know that you are entering this contest.
5) No consecutive bumping of photo post within 24 hours (legit discussions are allowed).
6) Original theme will be much appreciated (do not submit other people's work; we will know )
7) Submission deadline : 31st January 2015
8) Winner will be announce on 1st February 2015

Judging Criteria:
1) 50% based on MOST LIKED - so support your preferred customizer
2) 50% based on the judges (Mr Fabio Varesi - Kaustic Plastik; Admin of H.M.F.)

PS :
(1) Each entry will be considered objectively based on participants skill, level & background
(2) Judges' decision is final

This is the Prizes:

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
Yes ! I've join the contest !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here's some pics I sent to Fabio a while ago as we were chatting about well, Gladiators & armor. Remember these pics are a bit old, they are being finished with more "bling" such as jewelry and more decorations. These are not weathered yet, but some painting has been done. So these are like alpha/beta stages. When they are done along with many more Gladiators I have modified some that still need more work. The parts box is growing and there is more to come. I hope you like them and I'd take newer pics now but I don't have my own camera, so I use someone's digi when they get the final touches. Ps: I'm not trying for a contest, yet :)
Thanks to the very cool people helping with proper items will fix the historical errors soon and for the various odd armor & such. Yay!

Secutor Being Worked on, Black leather "Tassles" are not all chain linked yet. And there is a sea shell necklace for him also more painting on his shield being done. He's having an "ocean theme" added. Notice the serpents that come out of the octopus.

Scissor also in early stage, he will have the correct helm soon. He's been modified more since this pic. If you look close you'll see a chain that attaches to the arm-blade weapon & it goes to the back of the black leather strap. It's fully articulated and he can wield it in all directions freely. There's more on him now & the axe blade has been painted more.

Old poses...

There is about 12 or so different gladiators being worked on. Gonna take some time...
Several Myrmillo 3, Thraex 3, Retiarius, Provocateur, Hoplomachus, Secutor, Scissor, Dimachaerus, maybe a Samnite, Laquerarius, Andabata, Crupellarius. Just ideas for kicks. :dizzy

I hope this is okay post in this topic w/the pics. If too much, I apologize humbly. Thanks all!

·
SPQR
837 Posts
Yep i joined in the fun and became a Facebooker for the first time.Really tough field,there's some real high quality work there.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
I've entered for both sections but can't see my pictures!!:confused::( I copied and pasted from imgur as I do here but only the 1st picture shows, I thought when I clicked on that pic an album would open but the same pic just opens in another tab. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...HELP!!!:help

·
Registered
29 Posts
Argh... what if you don't have Facebook account? I'm not a S/N'er so my old accounts from various are long gone with no intention of returning?!?

Hi shovelchop81. While posting my message I had no pic/media dump site, so I did a search quickly and found "Keep & Share". I set up the freebee (actually it's not bad at all) account and that did the trick. Worked well and was up and running in about 5 mins. Note: I hope stating a web system is ok to list here! As I don't want to advertise. Maybe try that one?!? I don't do pics much, don't own a camera and I live in a Van Down by the River! :doh

I'm trying to finish the 'Secutor' figure but this week (and well month) has sucked for me. Money problems, backlash from last year/month has worn me out.:dizzy

To top it off my "G.S. of Pompeii Anniversary Set 2" came with broken parts.. Major bummer man! Also awaiting on a refund from PayPal due to a WWII Soviet Set being listed as "In Stock", was billed. But they never had the item to begin with & will not email back!!! :poke :loony

1 - 13 of 13 Posts