One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
katie wanted to show off her new bod, but the photographer wasn't prepared. he's kinda being lazy, and probably enjoying her being in a bikini, so i took over for him, while he sat with her. if you ask me her bf is not anymore qualified than i am to shoot photos. anyway here she is

she is a beauty as you can see! her bf is lucas, a former us army sgt. he was a saw gunner, and good at it. the office chairs will have to do for now, until i buy some beach ones.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
Nice.

Katie looks fab.

Ask Lucas if he served with a DELTA operator by the name of "Leo".

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
she looks good with that Phicen Muscle body. Make me question why we have not seen the Muscle body released as a stand alone. I am beginning to think this is a marketing ploy by Phicen. If we can get the muscle body alone maybe they think it would hurt the sales of their box figures. what do you guys think? they way they sell out everytime they are parted out just make me wonder why haven't it been release of yet....no time was wasted with the others.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
she looks good with that Phicen Muscle body. Make me question why we have not seen the Muscle body released as a stand alone. I am beginning to think this is a marketing ploy by Phicen. If we can get the muscle body alone maybe they think it would hurt the sales of their box figures. what do you guys think? they way they sell out everytime they are parted out just make me wonder why haven't it been release of yet....no time was wasted with the others.
There may be something to that theory. The underlying facts are correct (that a loose muscle body would be in demand and hasn't been released as fast as previous Phicen bodies were). It's a stretch though to assume it's done deliberately so Phicen/ER can sell complete box figures to people who just want the muscle body. The similar but more "innocent" explanation would be that the big wave of boxed figures (which didn't exist when the previous loose bodies came out) is using up their production capacity and there are no extra muscle bodies to sell loose.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
There may be something to that theory. The underlying facts are correct (that a loose muscle body would be in demand and hasn't been released as fast as previous Phicen bodies were). It's a stretch though to assume it's done deliberately so Phicen/ER can sell complete box figures to people who just want the muscle body. The similar but more "innocent" explanation would be that the big wave of boxed figures (which didn't exist when the previous loose bodies came out) is using up their production capacity and there are no extra muscle bodies to sell loose.
that could possibly be true, but for some reason I don't buy that. we are going to agree to disagree on this. I just believe they can make extra muscle bodies to sell like they did the other bodies. they can produce the other bodies and even produce bodies for Very Cool, but they can't produce enough of the muscle bodies to card out? thank goodness that they do have box set using the muscle body where I do want the box set. like the Lady Spartan, Dante Mercy and Red Sonja....but I would love to be able to buy the muscle body with feet to use with the female headsculpt I have waiting on a body.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
that could possibly be true, but for some reason I don't buy that. we are going to agree to disagree on this. I just believe they can make extra muscle bodies to sell like they did the other bodies. they can produce the other bodies and even produce bodies for Very Cool, but they can't produce enough of the muscle bodies to card out? thank goodness that they do have box set using the muscle body where I do want the box set. like the Lady Spartan, Dante Mercy and Red Sonja....but I would love to be able to buy the muscle body with feet to use with the female headsculpt I have waiting on a body.
Sure, let's agree to disagree where none of us will probably ever know if it's intended marketing or not. Another thing that argues against your theory is that Phicen probably takes home way less from a boxed $160 figure that is shared 3 ways with ER and Go Hero than it would on a loose $105 body that's 100% to Phicen. So I'm sure they'd rather sell loose muscle bodies if they could, and eventually they will.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts