One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was browsing around one of my local shops the other day and picked up the Sideshow Kroenen figure. So I decided to redo the fig to incorporate WWII uniform as well as a diorama base to go with it.

Here's the fig so far:

The short sword was from a mononofu kit repainted and with the handle redone. I also added a home made leather harness and chain.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The sword and scabbard comes from Mononofu. I repainted it silver and then added the belt straps and chains. I was thinking of removing the armband but then again I also wanted to add a bit of 'Hellboy' unrealism to the mix. heh.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Panzer Kroenen - Very cool.

I have to say I'm a little jealous. You were just "browsing" you local shops when you found Kroenen and decided to pick him up? I missed my shot at Kroenen and Hellboy and I'm not happy about it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! Neearly done with the fig, have changed the hands and tightened up the uniform with some hair spray. Now I just have to finish a few more bits before I can display the final product...heh

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Updates!

I redid one of the Hot Toys Marine gloves to make this. Shaved off the velcro straps and added the mods with Citidel's Green Stuff. The Thule society badge was made out of green stuff and is about 1.5cm in height.

Kroenen's gloves are an amalgamation of both Saintly, Angelic and Demonic relics. Bones from Saint Dionysius(plundered form the Vatican vaults) and leather made from the skins from both Angel and Demon, were combined with both runic, angelic and demonic script to allow Kroenen to strike mortal blows to both human and unhuman targets.

The Thule Society were the Occult group behind the Nazi regime. It was they who guided the Fuhrer to obtain the Spear of Longinus and to use Kroenen as their instrument of recovery.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
WOW! Those gloves are pretty damn cool. Runes and Angelic Script - nice touch. The paint work is awesome. With Kronen's penchant for self surgery I can imagine those are his own bones on the gloves. Wicked, very very wicked.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.