One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I decided just to edit/update the page where I posted my custom M4, since they're for the same figure. With a few exceptions I tried to make the holster as close as I could to this one: http://www.kangarooind.com/

Now I'll let the pictures do the talking:

And then with his vest on over it:

Custom Shorty M4:

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Uramegak! To be honest, your one of my real inspirations for this project, so I'd glad you liked it!

Dok, I think you as well. I thought the pictures came out much better than some of my others ones, but you should see how many I took before I finally got these two :p

Thank you as well Tang, but some of the mods you've been doing lately far surpass this one!

And thank you as well rangerg282! I should be posting the rest of the figure in the coming days (if all goes as planned).

Thanks again guys!

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Tatuued1 and Iron Mike!

And uramegak, no problem! I just love to see your work, especially all of the neat weapon mods you come up with! And your bashes never lack in originality, that's for sure!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
that reminds me of the bodyguard rifle for the "Montoya" character from the Miami Vice movie...I believe they had ZM LR-300s though, without stocks and same sling setup as well...great work! I'm kinda scared to chop some of my M4s but you've inspired me to sacrifice a couple..

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks MK and hqpham! Glad to hear that I've inspired you! And now that you mention it, it does remind of the weapon he carried. I gotta say I had alot of fun making this mod, and when all was said and done I didn't miss the M4 all that much since it had been missing and not in use. Thanks again guys!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.