One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Yoi, what bruisers! Very nice! Deep inside, I am sure they just want to be liked.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Really good to see Kalibak done, and he's well made by you. Nicely goes with that Darkseid -- (and I always thought it was funny how they made New 52 Darkseid ridiculously oversized but we got out of it a nice figure where we could just ignore the over-sizing and use him in 1/6). At first view I thought it was too similar to Darkseid, then I appreciated how subtly you duplicated the elements of Darkseid's costume but you gave Kalibak his own variations. My one regret is that with those closed fists, you probably can't give Kalibak his Club. They can New 52 his costume all they like, but I think Kalibak has to carry a Club, or the ghost of Jack Kirby won't be happy.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Most excellent work, AFM.

The images of no superhero or super villain are safe with you around. Damned if you ain't going to figure out a way to create 'em all.

Attaboy.

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yoi, what bruisers! Very nice! Deep inside, I am sure they just want to be liked.
Thanks. It's like them or die, right? LOL.

Really good to see Kalibak done, and he's well made by you. Nicely goes with that Darkseid -- (and I always thought it was funny how they made New 52 Darkseid ridiculously oversized but we got out of it a nice figure where we could just ignore the over-sizing and use him in 1/6). At first view I thought it was too similar to Darkseid, then I appreciated how subtly you duplicated the elements of Darkseid's costume but you gave Kalibak his own variations. My one regret is that with those closed fists, you probably can't give Kalibak his Club. They can New 52 his costume all they like, but I think Kalibak has to carry a Club, or the ghost of Jack Kirby won't be happy.
Thanks brother. We make due with what we can, right?

Most excellent work, AFM.

The images of no superhero or super villain are safe with you around. Damned if you ain't going to figure out a way to create 'em all.

Attaboy.
You know me well brother. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts