One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,925 Posts
The trailer is cocky and a bit self-absorbed.

Cyborg gives off an Iron Man vibe in terms of coming off as a third or forth tier copy and the CGI appears to be less polished compared to Iron Man.

@$$fleck is @$$fleck and based on the look on his face it doesn't convey any "buy in".

Surprised no indication of Superman in the film thus far.

The score/soundtrack thus far is mostly for commercial appeal.

·
12,925 Posts
Two scenarios.

1. What is posted is 100% true with no lies. If so, then condolences to Snyder and his family.

2. The film is a piece of $%^& as some have predicted resulting in a sympathy PR maneuver by Warner Bros. to salvage the film by Joss Whedon (considering what he did for Disney/Marvel with the first two Avengers films).

Snyder supposedly has been losing credibility and faith from Warner Bros. due to the Batman Vs. Superman along with supposed behind the scenes rumors about Justice League, @$$fleck, etc.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Yeah, his daughter committed suicide back in March, and when additional scenes were scheduled to be shot in England, he decided he couldn't leave his family (he has a bunch of other kids). Very tragic.

Whedon is going to film those additional scenes and finish the post-production work.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Two scenarios.

1. What is posted is 100% true with no lies. If so, then condolences to Snyder and his family.

2. The film is a piece of $%^& as some have predicted resulting in a sympathy PR maneuver by Warner Bros. to salvage the film by Joss Whedon (considering what he did for Disney/Marvel with the first two Avengers films).

Snyder supposedly has been losing credibility and faith from Warner Bros. due to the Batman Vs. Superman along with supposed behind the scenes rumors about Justice League, @$$fleck, etc.
Man, I thought I was hard and cynical.
C'mon Chung you had a third scenario didn't you, involving DC/WB snipers?

·
12,925 Posts
Man, I thought I was hard and cynical.
C'mon Chung you had a third scenario didn't you, involving DC/WB snipers?
--

No. That is your forte. You're still harder and more cynical than I.

·
12,925 Posts
Yeah, his daughter committed suicide back in March, and when additional scenes were scheduled to be shot in England, he decided he couldn't leave his family (he has a bunch of other kids). Very tragic.

Whedon is going to film those additional scenes and finish the post-production work.
--

That is the cover/official story . . . supposedly.

When it comes to all the rich mother<CENSORED> in Hollywood, $ is the true context, goal, and motivation and not necessarily death, family, love, tragedy, etc. and that is the fact, reality, and truth.

Hollywood studios and executives have no soul let alone any moral decency or superiority. Hollywood and all within it only believe in $. Even those who claim to believe in God and we sure as hell spend our hard earned $ on their bull$%^& to see on the silver screen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts