One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Medic
2,882 Posts
I've received great service and products when doing business with Justice Fighters. :)

- Ian

·
history bum
290 Posts
Kieth and his mrs. are amazing! they are by far my favorite people to order from. always fast service and shipment....highly recommended

ham

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
An excellent outfit with great customer service. 100% recommended. Order in confidence.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Justice Fighters A-Ok

Have ordered from them several times in the past, and Keith and Dot[?], have ALWAYS been courteous and prompt with delivering the goods :budhug

Once I'm working again I am sure to be placing some form of order and like my brother-in-law, will be ordering from them again.

Bravo out

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I would rate them a 9 out of 10. I just wish they took Paypal. If they did, they would get a 10 from me.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Fine folks, great service, some really good finds.

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
great site, very personal if you have a problem. they would be my favorite site.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I used to use them ALOT. When I was dong 21CT they were my sole source. I haven't used them recently, but that's only dictated by the particular items I've been buying. (They don't carry ACE.) Their service was always extremely prompt and reliable. Communication was good too. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts