·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't realise this was 1/6, £9.99 is a good price too.

CHEERS!
Yup, just saw the Germans on ebay selling the SSC version for 378 gbp!!:dizzy :loony

PS, the droid is far better aticulated than the Hasbro ones and is made of sturdy plastic not the rubbery stuff that warps on Hasbro's. The STAP is articulated too.

·
Registered
599 Posts
These are articulated and Snap too. Awesome.

Got one unmade kit been sat in its box for a few years, never got around to it.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Also the kit version is a natural supply of parts for random sci fi bits and variations, to invent new droids or make something altogether new. For that use the kit is not only cheaper but much more versatile than pulling apart the Hasbro or SSC figures. I got two of them cheap, figured out two unbuilt kits would stuff inside just one box, and now they are waiting for me to get inspired someday.

·
11,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've tinkered with a few of these over the years . Great built straight from the box or used for parts , as people have stated above . Well worth picking up .:agree

·
IS HE LIVE OR IS HE DEAD?
2,599 Posts
Huh! I just came across that model in a box while searching for a few other pieces. May have to get back to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts