One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
My friends call me Ray
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got SpecFIGURES3 on its first release day. Well, I have to say that I continue to be impressed by the quality of these figures made by some top customizers in Japan. In this issue, as a lot of the news says, US army of all era is the main focus that occupies about 1/2 of the mook. Then there are various how-to's on sewing, body mod, leather work, etc. The only only disappointment I have is that there is very little female figures, but still, a must have for all 1/6 lovers.

(I hope this doesn't cause any copyright problem to post these.)

·
My friends call me Ray
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
skip1_6 said:
I found and ordered the book at Amazon.jp. It cost about $45.00 USD with shipping, to a US address.
Holly! I know I'm very lucky to be in Japan. I don't mean to make people here jealous but this book only costs me $18 or so.

Kibagami Jubei, I wish I could share more but just think this is not fair to those who made this mook.
MK-23, yes, there are a couple of Nam figures. They are very well made.

I just have 1 suggestion to the organizer of SpecFIGURES. Since there is a big market out there it would be nice if there is English translation side by side with the Japanese text content. I'm sure a lot of us here are quite willing to do the translation for free. I wish this will come true in the next issue.

Another wish: Action Girls 2 please.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.