One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wow, that's just too impressive. Especially the Race Bannon swinging on the rope line. "Heads up, you heathen monkeys!"

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts
HOLY SMOKES !
One of the all time coolest 1/6 projects I've seen to date.
BRILLIANT! :bravo:bravo:bravo

·
MovieStuff
11 Posts
Thanks, guys! After posting the latest update, I decided that Dr. Quest was a bit too "brutish". So I went back in and made changes to his face and head. I think this new version works better:

jq

Enjoy!

Roger

·
MovieStuff
11 Posts
Okay, how many times can I redux this cut?

Decided that the eyes were too "beady" and kind of severe/mean looking. So I enlarged the black part of the eyes a bit. I think they are "friendlier" now.

jq

I swear this is it. No more changes to this shot.

Roger

·
MovieStuff
11 Posts
looks better but there is a slight jerk at the end of the shot
not that it will be noticed when it's all spliced together
Actually, this is the exact same clip. All I did is paint over the eyes, frame by frame, in Photoshop. The clip plays smooth on my system so you might try reloading it. It plays perfectly smooth from one end to the other.

Roger

·
IS HE LIVE OR IS HE DEAD?
2,599 Posts
WOW!!
Always loved Jonny Quest and you have certainly done him proud. I always wanted those hover crafts when I was a kid, now I know how to get them. I started an "update" on Jonny years ago where he and Hadji were a bit older but never finished it. Maybe its time to revisit it again.
Thanks for the inspiration!

·
Registered
981 Posts
That's awesome... Great job. It's funny how every kid had their fave show. Mine was probably Land of the Lost. And since I'm still just a big kid, my latest one is Venture Brothers. ;-)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts