One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I have the Hospitaler with the brown hair - Are the other two head sculpts also from Ignite? The white hair looks like Mr. Conery but that beardless sculpt... way cool and I've never seen it before.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, those are all Ignite sculpts.
I find them pretty well sculpted, it's just the paint apps that suck.

Connery is the red-robed Templar Knight, the blonde without moustache is the Teutonic Knight.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL!
Glad to be of service!

Anyway, all the headsculpts are repainted. The chain-mail is dry-brushed with silver (following Eduardo's example), shields (except for Connery's -still on the fence about repainting it), scabbards and belts are sprayed with dull-coat. The Teutonic's scabbard and the handle of his dagger are enhanced with strips of leather. The Hospitaller's sword and scabbard are repainted DML. All swords are repainted with metalcote.

I think this is it for me with Knights. I'm really only interested in the Crusaders and they need to have the cool big crosses on their tunics, otherwise it's no fun for me!
:D

·
Lurker Extraordinaire
324 Posts
The Connery sculpt looks an awful lot like the DML sculpt (though I suppose they should, since they're both Connery). The Ignite version is just a little "softer". Here are a couple of my knights, one of which sports the DML sculpt:

·
Lurker Extraordinaire
324 Posts
Fantastic Knights!
Is that a custom Templar? Where'd you get the tunic?
Great headsculpt as well.
Thanks!
Both knights mail and hard armor are from DML's Timeline knights. The Templar's surcoat and shield were from one of Sideshow's Monty Python knights, and the Hospitalier's surcoat is from Ignite. They were both fairly simple kitbashes, but they came out looking good, so I was happy :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts