One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saddle 'em up and let's move out!

John Wayne and Dean Martin in "Rio Bravo"!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hey nice! Totally see them in the sculpts. Dean needs a bottle though:thumb

Great movie too.

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys..

I forgot to mention that I have some extra sculpts. PM me if interested...

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Really fine figures, man. I like those a lot.

You've also got half the main cast from "The Sons Of Katie Elder," too.

·
Registered
481 Posts
great work man, you still need angie dickinson, which was my favorite part of the movie lol that movie was disturbing to me as a kid because john wayne was uncomfortably old for angie dickinson, some kind of father daughter vibe going on there

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great work man, you still need angie dickinson, which was my favorite part of the movie lol that movie was disturbing to me as a kid because john wayne was uncomfortably old for angie dickinson, some kind of father daughter vibe going on there
Lol!! You are right! But if you look at photos of Angie at that time, she sure was pleasing to the eye...can you blame Duke?!

·
Just a cowboy singer
721 Posts
Great bashes from one of my favorite movies....the only thing I would say against it is Dean had the newer "peacemaker" Colt in the movie....not the older model Colt you have in his hand here

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FANTASTIC work!!! And the outfits and background are great also!
Much obliged, mcorigan! Glad you like them...

Great bashes from one of my favorite movies....the only thing I would say against it is Dean had the newer "peacemaker" Colt in the movie....not the older model Colt you have in his hand here
Hey Dioman, good catch! Thanks for that info on his colt. I'll have to keep an eye out for one. Any ideas on where to look?

Nice figures, Geronimo! That's a good likeness of Dino, too. I would have to say the Duke hs is the DML "Kit Carson" (since I have a bunch myself). Thanks for posting!
Thanks markh166! Actually, I never knew the origin of the Duke sculpt because I bought the head and body loose a while ago. Now you've got me curious :) so I'm gonna look him up...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey pallie, likes Geronimo dude, likes can't tell you how much I digs your new figures of our most beloved Dino and the Duke. Indeed our Dino's portrayal of Dude in "Rio Bravo" is considered his finest of fine actin' role in his entire career.
How simply stunnin'ly swank of you to homage our Dino in this fabulous way.
Know this act of deep, pure, and true Dino-devotion is bein' shared this day with all the pallies gathered 'round ilovedinomartin.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.