One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure I might as well post these here, too. Nathan92 started a thread over at The Trenches asking for shots of GI Joes in action. This guy was sitting on my shelf and my Nikon was charged up, so I ran outside to snap a few quick pics. Nothing too special here, I just put the chest rig, boonie hat and rifle on him so he wouldn't look so bare while I decide how to equip him. Heck, I might just throw on a sidearm and few other bits and call him done! Anyway, enjoy a couple of rainy day shots of Joe defending the back yard from the safety of my new back porch.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet. Simple and effective. Good pics. You're making me want to get my Joes in the yard sometime. I recognize the vest and boots, but what BDU's are those?
Hey Rob, they're the RAID-style BDUs from BBI's Bobcat. FWIW, the boonie hat is BBI too but I'm not sure what set it's from. I use a lot of the BDUs from BBI's Prowler on my other Joes, so I decided to do something a little different with this guy.

Ideally, I would love to stage a big back yard battle/ photo shoot between these guys and one of their two main adversaries. My "free time" is mostly taken up with a major home renovation project right now but maybe when the weather is nicer in the fall.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments, guys!

Time and weather permitting, I'd love to get some more of my Woodland camo guys out in the field (yard) for photo shoots. *SIGH* Maybe one day....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts