One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I’m looking to purchase a takara tommy JIN-ROH set.

however I’m not too sure on what’s the safest import sites to use or is ebay the only option?

And lastly I see there is another brand KAIYODO which also sells a figure but at a much lower price…Is there any difference in terms of size and detail? ( possible a photo of them side by side if anyone has both versions).

Australian FYI

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kaiyodo is most certainly a 1/12 figure, no larger than six-inches tall if that's what you're looking for. Someone else might chime in but I'd say just keep hunting on eBay until something pops up.
Thank you for the help!

The Takara ones are 1/6 do you happen to know how many inches they roughly are ?

they may be too large for me

Apologies I’m new to collecting

·
1/6 Hoarder
1,393 Posts
As a general rule of thumb 1/12 is 6 inch figures and 1/6 is 12 inches. There are slight variations between manufacturers of course and things are taken into account like Hot Toys made Predator figures which are taller than your average man so they stood much taller than 12 inches.

Takara, Medicom, and Dragon all made 12-inch Jin Roh figures.

I found this on eBay although it's pretty expensive: Dragon Jin Roh 1/6 figure

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,642 Posts
I have 2 of the Takara Kerberos figures. One male and one female. I also have an older Medicom figure. They are all becoming increasingly hard to find and yes, more expensive. I highly recommend the Takara figures as they are VERY well made. I just saw a few on ebay and they are pretty high but ebay may be your best option at this point. You might be able to get what you are looking for by posting an "In Search Of" here (OSW) in the wanted section. Other forums have these types of sections as well. Maybe someone is ready to part with some of their Kerberos figures. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hello, I have one from cool girl brand i think and one medicom or takara(not sure), I bought them from yahoo auctions japan 10000 yens more or less, you just need to register with some site that bought them for you and send them from japan to your home, that´s how I bought them, i'm sure is less expensive than the asking price in ebay

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,378 Posts
There have been some listed on Ebay recently that are from one of our fallen members here. His estate sale is being sold by a seller on Ebay called littlemarz, in Florida USA. DeltaForceChung was the member. Keep watching this seller as well, as there may be more to be listed.

Here's a link to one of the Takara Tomy 1:6 scale Kerberos figures being sold. There have been a few others recently as well, both male and female versions.

As mentioned above, there are also other brands that have made the figures as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts