One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my custom japanese 1940's prototype protect gear!
it is an unfinnished project, so this isnt the final figure.
the idea is that when germany invades japan in wwii, the japanese attempt to reverse engineer the german protect gears and create a handful of these armours.
these would then be developed into the ones used by the capital police in jin roh a decade later, using built in comm, full oxygen supply instead of filter, mg42 rifles, better belly armour, and extra foot and hand protectors. ive included a comparrisson pic of the 40's armour with a the 50's armour (also an unfinnished project) for comparrisson.
base figure is bbi sas figure
armour from kaiyodo jin roh
uniform, gear and accessories are misc gi joe, dragon etc
p.s. i cand the other knee guard. but there is supposed to be one
any thoughts/suggestions/criticisms?

Attachments

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome interpretation. Just leave that as is. Missing one side guard adds a little more realism as if he has gone through some field ops, there are bound to have some bumps here and there with the armour pieces. Some more weathering and chippings also pushes the realism even more.
thanks!!!
ok, i'll leave it off!
i was thinking of adding scrapes and dirt, as well as making a display base.
i did already make a japanese flag for him, but its not in the picture.

i think i'll try to make a team for him. i do have another gear to put together.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome interpretation. Just leave that as is. Missing one side guard adds a little more realism as if he has gone through some field ops, there are bound to have some bumps here and there with the armour pieces. Some more weathering and chippings also pushes the realism even more.
gaiagear, i was looking for older kerberos posts and came accross your panzer cop team and DANG! they are frikkin awesome!:devilhnd i'll have to leave a comment in your thread, but while i continue reading it, are there any tips you can give me regarding customising kerberos guys??
i know the anime armour is very bulky, so that cant be helped, though i do have the comic version armour from that book cover and i havent started assembling it yet. any tips or pointers for a custom using the comic armour? should i keep it true to source material or stylise it?????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.