One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I'm planning on fitting a Jiaou doll body to a Very Cool Villa outfit. With the help of the awesome Martian we believe the mid bust 10c body is a good fit. From other threads, it seems like the outfit is very tight around the lower parts of the body, like hips and legs. I am keen on trying out a bigger bust body.

Has anyone had any luck in fitting a big bust Jiaou body on the Villa outfit? Thank you!

·
Registered
821 Posts
As mentioned to you, the 10D hips are about the same size as the 10C MB, but the thighs are thicker, and so the butt is a little fuller.

Note: Today is the 1st day of the Chinese Lunar New Year. So if you intend to make your order from China sellers, do note that they are all closed for this 2 weeks at least. Some might be closed for the month.

Ps: Daisyrain mentioned that there is a Jiaou version 4 coming out in March with steel joints for neck, hand and feet, replacing the plastic ones in version 3. So you might want to wait a while for that.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, buddy! Yea I made this thread before I PMed you. I'll edit it so that the other main question stands out more. Cheers again.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Never tried slipping it on a big bust Phicen body I have. And quite frankly, I don't think I will even bother or try as getting it in a mid-bust was somewhat difficult slipping it past the hips/buttocks. Had to be patient and gently wiggle, massage, squish the buttocks into the suit. That was the biggest hump to overcome dressing up the body. Once that was done, the upper body was a little easier.

I'll repost my pics here for your reference (I put the outfit on both S17A and S18B bodies).

Phicen Villa Suit 1 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Phicen Villa Suit 5 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Phicen Villa Suit 6 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Phicen Villa Suit 2 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Phicen Villa Suit 3 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Phicen Villa Suit 4 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Villa 3 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Villa Back by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Femme Fatale Group by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! Yes I found your thread on this one and got inspired. Thanks for the other pics. I've ordered the jiaou mid bust as Martian suggested and will give that a shot. Thanks again.

·
Registered
95 Posts
You're welcome. Just don't force anything while putting on the jumper and take your time (don't rush it). I find applying baby powder on the body makes it a little easier to slip clothing on. But not sure if the same will work with a jiaou body as I've never owned one.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It looks fantastic! Besides bust size, is there a difference between the mid-bust and large-bust bodies? I only have 2 TBL bodies so far and both are large busts. I'm still waiting on my villa outfit (parted out) to arrive from ebay so can't try anything as yet.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The S23B muscular mid-bust is actually close to a regular large bust in size IIRC. Just the breasts sit higher up than the large bust which droops a little more downward in comparison. If it fit the S23B muscular, I think it might fit a regular large bust body. Also to note that the S23B filled in the suit more than the regular mid bust narrow shoulder one. Overall, I like the new look of the jumpsuit on the S23B. :)

You can check out my Phicen thread (if you haven't already checked it out) as I posted some recent Sister Villa shots using the S23B bodies on both the black and green suits. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts