One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Introdce a little Anarchy
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was inspired to do this character from the movie Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, but I haven't had a chance to view it yet. Anyways, I just based the outfit from what Brad had worn in the movie from several screen shots that I've seen. Other than the outfit, the rest is what I would've thought Jesse James would have dressed.




















Parts breakdown:

Derbie Hat, cross-draw gun holster, side holster, guns, concealed Bible gun, flask - stevo's toys...great guy and his products are top notch!

Blazer, white dress shirt, vest, belt - all found on eBay (not sure who is the manufacturer)

Pants - Triad Toys, The Chosen One

Shoes - Newline

Overcoat and tie - Project ARE

Bandana and money bags - custom

Thanks for looking :lol
 

·
Fear is not an Option!
Joined
·
1,391 Posts
Great bash! Love all the extras.
 

·
Silent Hunter
Joined
·
14,676 Posts
That is great!! Love all the the props.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
That looks great. Always good to see western figures. I like how you were able to put in together with various parts you gathered. Not all of us can sew or sculpt, but that shouldn't stop anyone from putting together a great figure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Nice! So bummed that Sideshow never tackled Jesse James or Bill Hickock.

And the Brad Pitt film is AMAZING, by the way. It's criminal how WB just dumped it. In what world does a Brad Pitt film - the closest thing he's done to a masterpiece, no less - make only 4 million domestic? For shame.
 

·
Danish Special Forces
Joined
·
988 Posts
Great bash.

I'm really surprised there isn't more of a market for 1/6 Western figures. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Sideshow's line essentially died (or the company has left it to die)?

I know I've said this ad nauseum on this board, but I'd love to see a company do a great 1/6 Lone Ranger and some other Western favorites. "3:10 to Yuma" anyone?
 

·
Introdce a little Anarchy
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
toylion said:
That looks great. Always good to see western figures. I like how you were able to put in together with various parts you gathered. Not all of us can sew or sculpt, but that shouldn't stop anyone from putting together a great figure.
Thanks man. The sewing was [BOLD]a lot[/BOLD] easier than I thought it would be..the HS isn't mine as well, its from HT...so add me to the list who can't sculpt :p

Mark Hazard said:
Nice! So bummed that Sideshow never tackled Jesse James or Bill Hickock.

And the Brad Pitt film is AMAZING, by the way. It's criminal how WB just dumped it. In what world does a Brad Pitt film - the closest thing he's done to a masterpiece, no less - make only 4 million domestic? For shame.
Thanks! And yeah, that is the only reason why I haven't seen the movie yet. But I just read that the DVD is going to be released on the 5th of Feb, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Mortar Conn said:
I know I've said this ad nauseum on this board, but I'd love to see a company do a great 1/6 Lone Ranger and some other Western favorites. "3:10 to Yuma" anyone?
Oh man, I am actually wanting to do a 3:10 to Yuma bash, but could never find a coat that was similar to what Bale wore in the movie.
 

·
I'm BACK!!
Joined
·
21,878 Posts
Well I certainly put my hands up!

He is awesome and a great reminder that there just aren't enough figures from the Wild West around.

Superb

CHEERS!
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top